There’s something unfolding in weddings that every bride ought to know about. Specifically, rustic weddings are back! There’s nothing more modern than an outdoor, rustic wedding at a beautiful venue.
Now, if you’re like a lot of brides, then you’re probably thinking about what type of wedding you want to have. Tampa is the perfect place for an outdoor wedding, but maybe you want something more intimate? Or you’re thinking about a chic style, or something more classy – black and white with a touch of red.
No matter what you’re thinking about for your theme, a rustic wedding on a lake is the perfect backdrop.
Some people will tell you that you have to give up some comfort in order to have a rustic wedding. Listen, that’s false.
We’ve been in weddings for YEARS and we’ve talked to a lot of wedding designers, florists, and brides in that time about the perfect rustic wedding. So let us share with you now the top five tips we’ve gleaned over the last few years putting on rustic weddings…
1. You probably want a venue with multiple break-taking settings. A lake is perfect. A barn on a lake is even better.
2. You can go a lot of ways with a rustic wedding but one of the most popular is vintage chic – a mix of country and class that brings out the best in both worlds.
3. You’ll want to make sure the venue you pick has a lot of different options for pictures. Take advantage of them! Different buildings, a dock, anything that will add visual interest to your photos without stealing the spotlight from you!
4. You may find it more difficult to get to some rustic venues. Make sure the one you pick is close and easy to find for your guests.
5. On the plus side, rustic weddings allow you to have a more relaxed feeling about your wedding so your guests will feel comfortable and welcome. Allowing you to focus on your spouse and being in love instead of hearing about how “Aunt Rose” is way too hot to handle life.
Putting on a rustic wedding also can save on some costs making them a compelling affordable option without giving up that awe-inspiring look you want for your wedding.
And the best rustic wedding venue in Tampa, is beyond a doubt The Barn At Crescent Lake – 40 acres of gorgeous lakefront that is unparalleled in the area. Check out our look book or schedule a personal site to see just how “WOW” our location really is.